Pay Per Click Advertising Management
Learn More About
Request a Quote
Like What You See?
Let's Get in Touch
Toll Free: 1.877.716.9528
Calgary: 403.441.8765Email Us
WE ARE FULLY CERTIFIED FOR GOOGLE, FACEBOOK, YAHOO AND BING
Our Pay-Per-Click advertising management method is analytical and results-driven.
Pay-Per-Click advertising (PPC) exposes your brand to people searching for your product or service.
Combining PPC Management with search engine optimization (SEO) services offers more power than any other advertising medium. You simultaneously gain reach to a worldwide audience and can target individual cities.
NetConneXion's PPC clients range from small, focused niche retailers and professionals to Fortune 500 companies.
- Client Communication - First, we listen to discover your wants and expectations. This allows us to gain insight into what sets you apart.
- Pay-Per-Click Keyword Research - We research which keywords and phrases will give you maximum return on investment.
- Additional Research - We find niche opportunities within your industry to give you a competitive edge.
- Account Organization - We organize the pay per click account into AD Groups or "groupings" based on the relevancy and similarities of the keywords.
- Pay-Per-Click Ad Writing - Our team of writers creates and refines the content so that each word is carefully chosen and placed with the appropriate call to action or offer.
- Landing Page Optimization - Our Pay-Per-Click advertising experts will optimize your landing pages on your website and make any improvement or recommendations, if needed.
- Campaign Tracking - We will implement the tracking on your website. We make sure that the tracking is operational before we launch.
- Ongoing Optimization & Reporting - We will conduct keyword level bid and ad optimization changes and provide you with ongoing reporting and communication as needed.
You might wonder why you can’t just manage Google Pay-Per-Click Ads yourself. Well, implementing a successful paid search campaign is getting more complex as search engines constantly improve their algorithms. Without specific knowledge on how to use these PPC systems, you have no idea where your ads are showing, thus resulting in a poor ROI. If you have experienced some frustration in the past with running your own Pay-Per-Click campaign we should talk.
All our contracts are month to month which provides us the added incentive to continuously improve your account and drive towards a healthy and profitable marketing campaign.